Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ramsey MacBlair's 'Government of National Unity' moves a step closer.

I once sat on the same shop stewards committee as Bill Morris at a factory in Brum. I liked him a lot. What a shame he has got to be associated with this shower. I knew Maggie Jones too. She represented UNISON on Labour's NEC and deeply resisted any democratisation of the union's political fund. Why, it might even have compelled her to vote in line with the union's policies. As for the CEO of Priory Health Care being honoured by the PM... I refer you to the remarks I made a few moments ago.

This is one for my old pal Ernesto, not that he ever took that many bites... who ate all the pies?

It's a dog's life, eh?

When I first saw this headline... my heart skipped a beat! Fortunately, it's another one.