Austin Mitchell suggests the Prime Minister should be served with an ASBO - Anti-Socialist Behaviour Order.
ASBOs provide the perfect way of dealing with the Blair anti-socialist behaviour problem. On behalf of the party Prezza should offer him a short term employment contract for one year as Leader, on condition that he agrees to a few minimal conditions.
1. No new initiatives
2. No new "reforms"
3. No new fund-raising loans or gifts
4. No new Lords, Academy Schools or Trust Schools
5. No more re-shuffles and no new Ministers appointed without election by those members of the PLP without official appointments.
6. No new wars and troops home from any war that does not involve British interests by 2007
7. No screwing on or up the job.
Sign here please.